The Planning Commission provides official recommendations to the Town Council on planning and zoning matters as outlined and described in Division 3 of Chapter 2 of the Town Code. Members are appointed to four-year terms by the Town Council.
Current Planning Commission Members
- Greg Ratner, Chair (term ends June 30, 2021)
- Adam Baumgardner (term ends June 30, 2022)
- Kris Consaul (term ends June 30, 2021)
- Bob Custard , Vice Chair (term ends June 30, 2021)
- Mike Tooke (term ends June 30, 2024)
- Shaun Cobbs (term ends June 30, 2024)
Email the entire Planning Commission: email@example.com
Proposed Ordinance Changes
Follow the links below to access proposed Ordinance changes by the Lovettsville Planning Commission and considered at the next Public Hearing:
Reports & Resolutions
Follow the links below to access reports and resolutions approved by the Lovettsville Planning Commission:
- 2020 Planning Commission Annual Report
- 2019 Progress Report Regarding Implementation of the 2017 Amendments to the Comprehensive Plan
- 2019 Planning Commission Annual Report
- Letter from the Mayor and Planning Commission Report on the Draft Loudoun County Envision Loudoun 2040 Comprehensive Plan (August 31, 2018)
- Planning Commission Report on the Draft Loudoun County Envision Loudoun 2040 Comprehensive Plan (August 15, 2018)
- 2017 & FY 2018 Planning Commission Annual Report
The Planning Commission generally meets on either the first and/or third Wednesday of every month. For more information, check the homepage for upcoming Town events and public meetings as well as the Fiscal Year Town Calendar on the Mayor and Town Council page.
All meetings are held at the Town Hall (unless otherwise announced) at 7:30 p.m. and are open to the public. The public is invited to speak at all regular meetings and public hearings.
Citizens wishing to submit written comments to be distributed to the Planning Commissioners may be mailed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the senders name and physical address. Comments received after the packet is distributed and before 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting will be distributed to the Commissioners at the beginning of the meeting.
In June 2017, the Town implemented a video recording system for Town Council and Planning Commission meetings. The meeting agenda and related documents, videos, and action minutes for meetings since June 2017 can be found on the Town Hall Videos page.
Click here to view minutes and agendas of Town Council Meetings prior to June 2017. Audios recordings of these meetings are available upon request.
Prior to 2008
Meeting minutes prior to 2008 are available in hard copy at the Town Hall.