The Town Code is the complete codification of all of the Town’s ordinances. This includes the Zoning, Subdivision, and Water and Sewer Ordinance (among others).
Please click here to be redirected to the Town Code, hosted on the Municipal Code Corporation’s (Municode) website.
The following Zoning Ordinance amendments to Chapter 42 of the Town Code have been adopted since the most recent Municode update and may not be reflected in the online version of the Code. These can be accessed below:
- Zoning Amendment to Article VII, Commercial and Light Industrial Zoning Districts (Sections 42-2, 42-257, 42-258, 42-259, and 42-260)
- Zoning Amendment to Off-Street Parking Requirements (Section 42-286)
- Zoning Amendment to Definitions (Section 42-2)
- Zoning Amendment to Article X, Landscaping, Buffering and Screening
- Zoning Amendment to Multi-Tenant Signs (Section 42-405)
- Zoning Amendment Reorganizing Various Sections of Articles VI, VII & VIII
- Zoning Amendment to Section 42-28 (Planning Commission)
- Zoning Amendment to Sections 42-33 and 42-34 Adding Criteria for CUP/Rezoning Approvals
See also these amendments to other chapters of the Town Code:
- Abandoned Motor Vehicles and Inoperable Motor Vehicles (Chapter 34)
- Planning Commission Membership (Chapter 2)
Please contact the Town Hall at (540) 822-5788 if you have any questions regarding the Town Code.