The Town Code is the complete codification of all of the Town’s ordinances. This includes the Zoning, Subdivision, and Water and Sewer Ordinance (among others).
Please click here to be redirected to the Town Code, hosted on the Municipal Code Corporation’s (municode) website.
The following amendments to the Town Code have been adopted since the most recent Municode update and may not be reflected in the online version of the Code. These can be accessed below:
- Zoning Amendment to Article XI, Sign Regulations
- Zoning Amendment to Provisions for Child Care Homes (Section 42-2, 42-197 and 42-199)
- Zoning Amendment to Building Height in Residential Zoning Districts (Section 42-2; Article VI, Division 3)
- Zoning Amendment to Establish Traffic Impact Analysis Requirement (Section 42-37)
- Zoning Amendment to Requirements for Zoning Permits, Certificates and Occupancy Permits (Sections 42-32, 42-33 and 42-34)
- Zoning Amendment to Article VII, Commercial and Light Industrial Zoning Districts (Sections 42-2, 42-257, 42-258, 42-259, and 42-260)
- Zoning Amendment to Requirements for Proffered Rezonings (Section 42-34)
See also these amendments adding restrictions against the keeping of solid waste and inoperative motor vehicles on properties in the Town of Lovettsville (includes requirements for the cutting of grass and weeds):
- Repeal and Replace Chapter 26 of the Town Code (Solid Waste)
- Repeal and Replace Chapter 34 of the Town Code (Traffic and Vehicles)
Please contact the Town Hall at (540) 822-5788 if you have any questions regarding the Town Code.