The Town of Lovettsville has $56,000 in funding left for local businesses from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The Federal guidelines for the CARES Act funds require local businesses to show or explain a hardship because of COVID-19. The funding is open to all Lovettsville businesses, but can’t exceed COVID-19 related losses. Please see below for more information regarding the eligibility criteria. The due date to apply for this funding is Friday, September 25, 2020.
- To be eligible, Applicant must be a licensed and operating business entity in the Town of Lovettsville, Virginia;
- Applicant’s business must have a physical location in the Town of Lovettsville;
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate at least a 20% loss in revenue that can be attributed to COVID-19;
- Applicants must be for-profit businesses. Non-profit organizations are not eligible;
- Applicants must complete the application and provide a completed W-9 form, 2020 Lovettsville Business License renewal for showing GROSS receipts and financial documentation that certifies the business’s revenue and projected impact related to COVID-19
After application is submitted, the Loudoun County Economic Development Authority will disperse the funds to the selected businesses.
To apply, click Application Documents, fill them out and return them to Town Hall.
For questions, contact Lovettsville Town Manager Rob Ritter at TownManager@lovettsvilleva.gov.