- Lovettsville Square Commercial Center, Phase 1 (18 & 20 Town Square): In accordance with the concept plan amendment and site development plan approved in 2015, construction of site improvements and the two Germanic-themed commercial buildings (totaling 17,500 square feet) was completed in 2016. The building is nearing 100% occupancy as of 2018.
- 7-Eleven Convenience Store (1 East Broad Way): Pursuant to a conditional use permit and site development plan approved in 2016, the owner of the property constructed a new 2,940 square-foot, Germanic-themed convenience store building and fuel canopy containing eight fueling station. The new store opened in June 2017.
Other Non-Residential Developments:
- Lovettsville Community Center (57 East Broad Way): In accordance with the conditional use permit approved by the Town in 2014 for the new Lovettsville Community Center, Loudoun County has obtained approval of the site development plan to construct the new community center on the site of the existing center, which is slated to be demolished. Site construction is expected to begin in 2018.
- Lovettsville Volunteer Fire and Rescue Station: The Lovettsville Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company (No. 12), in conjunction with the Loudoun County Department of Fire, Rescue and Emergency Management, applied in April of 2017 to be annexed into the Town of Lovettsville for the purpose of constructing a new fire station south of the existing facility. Currently, the fire company’s three parcels of land are located outside of the corporate limits. The annexation by simple boundary line adjustment was approved by the Town in May 2018, and the boundary line adjustment agreement will need to be approved by the Town Council and Loudoun County Board of Supervisors before construction is expected to commence (likely in 2019 or 2020).
- Lovettsville Glen: Construction within this 14-lot subdivision located within the R-1 Residential District between 21 and 27 North Berlin Pike is underway. Site improvements were completed in 2017 and the construction of all single-family dwellings will be completed in 2018. Nighthawk Investments, LLC is the land developer and NVR, Inc. (Ryan Homes) is the home builder.
- Loudoun West: Construction of site improvements within this 27-lot subdivision (all single-family dwellings) located within the R-1 Residential District at 16 Cooper Run Street began in 2017. Stanley-Martin Homes is both the land developer and home builder within Loudoun West.
- Heritage Highlands: Heritage Highlands Retirement Community is an 80-lot, age-restricted community comprised of mostly attached (i.e. duplex) dwellings at the southern end of the Town in the R-C Retirement Community District. After many years of inactivity, the developer and home builder (Lennar) began construction of new homes and the club house in 2018. Other improvements to be completed include the construction of the remaining segment of the South Berlin Pike shared-use path and widening of South Berlin Pike in the vicinity of Manor Drive for the purpose of installing dedicated left and right turn lanes.