- Technology Office/Business at 16 Town Square: The owner of the Painter property (zoned CI-1) has submitted a site development plan for construction of a 7,500 square-foot technology office building, off-street parking and landscaping on the site. Construction is expected to commence mid-to-late 2020.
Public & Non-Residential Developments:
- Lovettsville Community Center (57 East Broad Way): In accordance with the conditional use permit approved by the Town in 2014 for the new Lovettsville Community Center, Loudoun County has obtained approval of the site development plan to construct the new community center on the site of the existing center, which is slated to be demolished. Site construction is expected to begin in 2019.
- Lovettsville Volunteer Fire and Rescue Station: The Lovettsville Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company (No. 12), in conjunction with the Loudoun County Department of Fire, Rescue and Emergency Management, applied in April of 2017 to be annexed into the Town of Lovettsville for the purpose of constructing a new fire station south of the existing facility. The annexation by simple boundary line adjustment was approved by the Town in May 2018, and the boundary line adjustment agreement was executed by the Loudoun County Circuit Court in November of 2018. Construction is expected to commence in 2021.
- Loudoun West: Construction of site improvements within this 27-lot subdivision (all single-family dwellings) located within the R-1 Residential District on Cooper Run Street began in 2017 and is expected to be completed by the end of 2019. Stanley-Martin Homes is both the land developer and home builder within Loudoun West.
- Heritage Highlands: Heritage Highlands Retirement Community is an 80-lot, age-restricted community comprised of mostly attached (i.e. duplex) dwellings at the southern end of the Town in the R-C Retirement Community District. After many years of inactivity, the developer and homebuilder (Lennar) began construction of new homes and the clubhouse in 2018. Other improvements to be completed include the construction of the remaining segment of the South Berlin Pike shared-use path and widening of South Berlin Pike in the vicinity of Manor Drive for the purpose of installing dedicated left and right turn lanes. Construction is expected to be completed in 2020.
- Keena Subdivision: The Keena Subdivision involves the construction of 23 new single-family dwellings in the Planned Infill Development District (PIDD). The subject property is bounded by East Broad Way, Locust Street and Frye Court. Ryan Homes in the home builder for 20 of the lots, officially known as Villages at Lovettsville. This construction project includes an extension of East Pennsylvania Avenue from Locust Street to Frye Court, construction of a new street linking these two streets one block to the south, and installation of sidewalks and curb and gutters along the east side of Locust Street. Construction began in 2019 and and all homes are expected to be completed by the end of 2020.