UPDATE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, many of the Town’s events in 2020 have been cancelled.
The Town of Lovettsville hosts many great FREE events throughout the year, including:
- Eggstravaganza (April)
- MayFest (May)
- Memorial Day Ceremony (May)
- Summer on the Green (Movies and Concerts on Saturday nights throughout the summer)
- Patriot Day Ceremony (September 11)
- Lovettsville Oktoberfest (Last full weekend in September)
- Veterans Day Ceremony (November 11)
- WintertainmentFest (December)
- Light Up Lovettsville (December)
- Berserkle on the Squirkle (January 1)
In addition, there are many other destinations nearby including Harpers Ferry, the C&O Canal, local wineries, and museums. Click HERE to explore the area.