The Town Code is the complete codification of all of the Town’s ordinances. This includes the Zoning, Subdivision, and Water and Sewer Ordinance.
Please click here to be redirected to the Town Code, hosted on the Municipal Code Corporation’s (Municode) website.
The following amendments to the Town Code have been adopted since the most recent Municode update and may not be reflected in the online version of the Code . These can be accessed below:
- Zoning Amendment to Article XI (Sign Regulations)
- Zoning Amendment to Provisions for Child Care Homes
- Zoning Amendment to Building Height in Residential Zoning Districts
- Zoning Amendment to Establish Traffic Impact Analysis Requirement (Section 42-37)
- Zoning Amendment to Requirements for Zoning Permits, Certificates and Occupancy Permits (Section 42-32, 33 and 34)
Please contact the Town Hall at (540) 822-5788 if you have any questions.